Recipe for Sweet Potato Wedges with Rosemary & Sea Salt
SWEET POTATO WEDGES WITH ROSEMARY & SEA SALT SHARED BY EMMA
INGREDIENTS 2 large sweet potatoes,
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp dried rosemary
Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
1-1.5 tsp sea salt
DIRECTIONS 1. Preheat oven to 425F/220C
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and slice into wedges
3. In a medium bowl, toss together the wedges, olive oil, rosemary and cayenne pepper if using
4. Spread the wedges on a baking sheet (or two) making sure they aren't touching- you need to give them space or they get soggy!
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, remove and flip with a spatula, return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the edges are crisp, golden brown and lovely
6. Sprinkle with sea salt in the pan, and serve!